Production Planner Scheduler - Supply Chain (Ref. 30.1)
Manage and coordinate material flow for purchased and sub-contracted finished goods. Partner with key personnel from demand planning, plant planning, and product management to balance inventory, service, and cost objectives.
Key roles & responsabilities
- Evaluate and gain consensus on sagety stock changes
- Manage sub-contracted inventory
- Investigate and develop resolutions for inventory shortages and SLOB.
- Research demand discrepancies and coordinate resolution
- Validate planning data settings
Education and Experience required
BSc - Supply Chain or Logistics
3-5 years of planning, scheduling or purchasing experience in food industry
Interesados enviar CV a través de nuestro formulario de postulaciones indicando referencia - Ref. 30.1